A spring clean is traditionally a clean that is carried out when the winter months have firmly passed and we feel like giving our place a good dust down and wash, to signify the better and brighter summer season that is well on its way! It is imperative to be able to keep your place clean at all times in order to attract only the best things in your life, both financially and otherwise. Money loves a clean place and a clean home and there is nothing easier, faster or better than hiring a cleaning company to be able to do all of this for you! Hiring one of these cleaners ensures that you will come home to a sparkling house that have the floors gleaming and carpets super deep cleaned, leaving you ready and feeling to welcome summer in! But if you’ve never really done this before and you don’t honestly know how to hire a cleaner, then sit back and relax because we have you all covered with our short guide that will leave no stone unturned when it comes down to hiring only the best of the best to be able to do all your cleaning for you:
- Spring cleaning is something that is always done in detail. Ensuring that the cleaning agency always mop, sweep and clean properly the dust and the dirt that has accumulated, is absolutely imperative when it comes down to having your place completely clean and shining.
- A good cleaning agency will always ensure that they will dust everything before they use a vacuum cleaner to pick up everything. Now the reason for this is that vacuuming alone raises up a lot of dust that will ensure more work down the line, so often they will be using things like a feather duster on delicate areas as well as even using a damp cloth, so that the dust settles down and doesn’t cause any unnecessary allergies or reactions.
- An age old secret that most cleaning companies use, especially in houses is that they start with the top left hand corner and then move across, lastly finishing at the bottom. It is often the fastest way to be able to clean your house without feeling bored or restless, or even getting tired when you choose to do it yourself. Most companies will use this to be able to clean your place properly and efficiently, ensuring that you’re never left with any dust behind!
- In places such as kitchens, an agency will always make sure that they will sweep up thoroughly to avoid things like little crumbs and food particles sticking to the mop when they are mopping the floor wet. If it sticks to the mop and the cleaner keeps moving it across the floor, it can result in a streaked finish as well as not being very hygienic. It destroys the finish of a perfect kitchen.
- A lot of experts will use a hard toothbrush to be able to remove things like hair from your carpet that is straggled into the fabric and which the vacuum cleaner is not seeming to pick up! One of the handiest tips to take away from the professionals!
For more house cleaning tips click here