In honor of the 10th month of the year, I have prepared for you a list of 10 True or False Questions.
- Cleveland, Ohio was founded by Moses Cleveland.
- Oreo cookies have existed longer than chocolate chip cookies.
- Abraham Lincoln had no middle name.
- Japan has square watermelons.
- Lightning never strikes the same place twice.
- Twitter was founded by Jeff Bezos.
- A fist bump spreads about the same number of germs as a handshake.
- The ostrich is the fastest bird on foot.
- Dust mites live in carpeting.
- Thomas Jefferson could read Greek, Latin, Hebrew, French and English.
- Cleveland Ohio was founded by Moses Cleaveland.
- Oreos were introduced in 1912. Chocolate chip cookies were invented around 1938.
- Lightning can strike anywhere more than once.
- False (He founded Amazon).
- The bump spreads one-20th the amount of bacteria that a traditional handshake does.
- The only way to get rid of dust mites is to have regular carpet cleaning done by Orion Cleaning.
- Thomas Jefferson could read Greek, Latin, French and English, not Hebrew.
Schedule your carpet cleaning online at orioncleaning.com or call us.